Changing the way soft tissue injuries are treated
Graston Technique® is an innovative, patented form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enablesclinicians to effectively break down scar tissue and fascial restrictions. The technique utilizes specially designed stainless steel instruments to specifically detect and effectively treat areas exhibiting soft tissue fibrosis or chronic inflammation.
Originally developed by athletes, Graston Technique® is an interdisciplinary treatment used by more than 16,000 clinicians worldwide—including physical and occupational therapists, hand therapists, chiropractors, and athletic trainers.
GT is utilized at some 1,550 outpatient facilities and 39 industrial sites, by more than 234 professional and amateur sports organizations, and is part of the curriculum at 54 respected colleges and universities.
Clinical Applications of the Patented GT Instruments
The Graston Technique® (GT) Instruments, while enhancing the clinician’s ability to detect fascial adhesions and restrictions, have been clinically proven to achieve quicker and better outcomes in treating both acute and chronic conditions, including:
- Decreases overall time of treatment
- Fosters faster rehabilitation/recovery
- Reduces need for anti-inflammatory medication
- Resolves chronic conditions thought to be permanent
- Cervical sprain/strain (neck pain)
- Lumbar sprain/strain (back pain)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (wrist pain)
- Plantar Fasciitis (foot pain)
- Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Medial Epicondylitis (golfer’s elbow)
- Rotator Cuff Tendinosis (shoulder pain)
- Patellofemoral Disorders (knee pain)
- Scar Tissue
- Achilles;Tendinosis;(ankle pain)
- Trigger Finger
- Shin Splints
Set Your Appointment for a Free X-Ray and Consultation Today.
See Your Dover Chiropractor and Get Results!